What you should
know about healing your new tattoo,
1. Never touch your
tattoo without washing your hands first.
(1a. Do not pick at scabs or flaking skin while healing.)
2. No Vitamin E, or products that contain it.
3. No Vitamin A & D or any product with petroleum base.
4. No Petroleum products, or anything which contains it.
5. No Neosporin, No Bacitracin, No Antibacterial ointment.
6. No Cortisone Products, or anything which contains it.
7. No Aloe Vera Products, or anything which contains it.
8. No Aquafur or Preparation H (both contain petroleum).
9. No Vaseline, or anything that feels like it.
10. No Bag Balm (contains petroleum).
11. No Crisco, animal fat, lard, butter, vegetable oil.
12. No hair moisturizer, that's for hair, not tattoos!
What do we
Whatever you use, use as little as possible. Less is better.
© , Addicted2Tattoos, All rights reserved.