Lenny W. - Owner of
1. Where can I find
tattoo designs and ideas online?
2. How can I get a custom tattoo designed for myself?
3. How do I tattoo myself?
4. How do I pierce myself?
5. Why won't you tell me how to tattoo or pierce myself?
6. If I want to go into the military or law enforcement, what is allowed?
7. How to Gauge/Stretch Your Ears/Piercing
1. Try visiting these
2. The first method
is to come to
our studio and discuss in person what you would like. We'd be happy to
design a tattoo just for you. And we promise, once it's on you, we will
never sell this design to anyone else!
3. We strongly
suggest you do not try tattooing yourself. There are several reasons
why, and here are some of them:
4. We strongly
suggest you do not attempt to pierce yourself. Why? Here are some of
5. We do not share this information because we believe it is in the public's best interest to only use a professionally trained and experienced tattoo artist and/or piercer for your body modifications.
6. Lately, we have been getting a lot of requests to remove tattoos so someone can enter the military or the law enforcement field. Because of this, I'd like to explain what they will accept and what they will not.
--A. Tattoos: cannot be on the face, hands, neck, head or scalp. If in doubt, don't do it! Some areas also have a problem with tattoos below the short sleeve level of the arm.
--B. Tattoos: which are prejudicial to good order, discipline, morale or are showing nudity, symbolize sex, gender, racial, religious, ethnic or national origin discrimination, or that advocate or symbolize gang affiliation, supremacist or extremists groups or drug use are prohibited.
--C. Tattoos, brands, scarification, implants that are visible in uniform are frowned upon and may keep you from getting into any military branch or any section of law enforcement, including but not limited to local police departments, sheriff's department, FBI, CIA, NSA, or other security/legal entity in this country. Think before you ink!
B. Piercings for guys are a big NO-NO. No piercings are allowed on men anywhere. Be prepared to remove all of them.
C. Branding, implants and scarification are not allowed at all. If you are in a sorority or fraternity, don't let them brand you! You never know what the future may bring. Err of the side of caution for all body mods.
7. At Addicted 2
Tattoos, we are happy to help you stretch your piercing. If you insist on
doing it yourself, we sell stretching kits that range from 14 gauge up to
00 gauge. We will be carrying larger sizes in 2011. If you want
information about do-it-yourself, click this link:
Do We trade Links? YES!
If you would like to trade links with us, please use our contact form to alert us. We will send you information about how we do it.
How are we trading links?
KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SPACE TO SEE OUR LIST OF TRADED LINKS GROW!
© , Addicted2Tattoos, All rights reserved.